We have an immediate opportunity for a Hyperian Software Analyst to work with our client as the Subject Matter Expert for Hyperion Planning
- Subject matter expert for Corporate Finance for all Data Warehouse related reporting requirements/system maintenance/enhancement requests.
- Experience with HFM Planning and integration (HFM, SmartView, Financial Data Management) and strong FDM or FDMEE experience - hands-on experience required,
- Hands-on implementation experience in FDM or FDMEE
- Gain expert knowledge of table structures and content to facilitate development of more efficient production and ad hoc reporting.
- Work with IT and offshore resources to resolve any Data Warehouse problems.
- Support all system and reporting requirements for on-going forecasting/budgeting
- Support the development/implementation of any finance-related software service packages.
- Assist all Finance end users to develop better reporting and improve data extracts as needed as well as in ad hoc problem solving.
- Provide ad hoc reporting to support multiple corporate and region functions as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance, Business or a similar discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Hyperion reporting products
- Proficiency in Microsoft technologies such as Access, Excel, power point and SQL Server (SSMS)
- Experience with Data Warehousing and relational database architecture.
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting
As a Hyperian Financial Analyst you will have a great growth opportunity with a large corporation. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Avery Partners is a full service Consulting, Staffing and Outsourcing company with 25+ years in information technology and healthcare. Our team is dedicated to providing quality candidates to fulfill all client requests in a timely manner.
Role: Hyperian Software Analyst
Apply for this job now.