Sunrise Vending Route Driver - NO CDL REQUIRED
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Route Driver drives a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products or render services and fills and maintains vending and related equipment. The Route Driver is the face of the company and must project a professional and positive image of the company at all times while maintaining and building excellent client and customer relationships. This position has opportunities, providing employees with the foundation needed for entry level management opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
2. Perform product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines.
3. Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
4. Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services, listens to and resolves service complaints.
5. Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
6. Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collect product.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· 3 Years driving experience, preferred
· Valid Non- CDL Class C (unless otherwise indicated by state) driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Preferred 1-2 year experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
· Proficient with handheld computer, training provided.
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
· Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
· Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.)
· Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. This job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be and accurate reflection of the position posted, the company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Oneta Company, is a Texas Corporation, woman owned and has been in business for 40 years. Oneta Company does business as Pepsi-Cola of Corpus Christi and Pepsi-Cola of Victoria, as well as Everest Water and Coffee Service, Sunrise Vending and Canteen Vending Victoria. Each business unit services specific counties and areas around South Texas.
Oneta Company is an independent company allied with PepsiCo and Canteen.
Oneta Company proudly sets aside each year 10% of our annual profits and makes contribution to the Coastal Bend Foundation. These monies are allocated to variety of charities in the community we service. Oneta Company contributes over $80,000 a year to 501c organizations through the Coastal Bend Community Foundation.
We are a company focused on South Texas and we pledge to improve our services to our customers, community and employees.
Role: Sunrise Vending Route Driver (NO CDL REQUIRED)
Location: Corpus Christi,
Apply for this job now.