COMPANY: ROBERT HALF TECHNOLOGY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
***For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Ali Scott at #removed#***
Functional Role: Infrastructure and Software Development Project Manager
Location: Santa Monica
Target Salary: $108,000-$134,000 (DOE)
Technical Skills: SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Software, Hardware
Summary: We are looking for a mid-senior level blended IT and Software Development project manager for the public safety departments. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with identifying and solving business requirements within the different departments on both infrastructure and software development, utilizing the best practices. High knowledge of software system configurations and SDLC is required. We are looking for someone who is thorough and detailed and can be a key player while supervising two other individuals. Top Requirements:
Nice to have:
- Project and program management principles and best practices.
- ITIL and the entire IT Service Delivery lifecycle.
- Knowledge of software delivery life-cycle methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of software system configuration, maintenance, administration, analysis, and problem resolution best practices.
- This position has 2 direct reports.
- Must Have: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a closely related field.
ITIL certification, PMP or similar
*** For immediate consideration
, please email resumes to Ali Scott at #removed#***
- provided by Dice