COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35000 - £45000 per annum + negotiable
Family Solicitor, Selby, North Yorkshire
BCL have been instructed by one of Yorkshire's top regional firms in order to help find a Family Solicitor of around 3 PQE to join their highly successful team in Selby.
· Multiple offices across the Yorkshire region
· Well established firm
· To be based at the Selby office
· Full time or part time hours considered (4 or 5 days)
· Hours 9am-5pm (with an hour for lunch)
· Has arisen due to expansion
· You will be dealing with all elements of family work such as divorce; separation and civil partnership matters; financial issues arising out of family breakdown, as well as Children Act proceedings.
· You will be involved with marking and business development on behalf of the firm
· You will be required to manage your own family caseload and be able to undertake advocacy in family courts.
The successful candidate
· You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years PQE within this area of law
· You will be highly confident handling your own caseload.
· You will be keen to get involved with business development
· You will work well with team members
· Have connections to North Yorkshire
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increases up to 31 days with service)
· Pension scheme
· 4 days per week a possibility