Our client is searching for a Channel Marketing Manager
for their Rochester, NY location. Contract Length:
6 months Pay Rate:
$29.00/hour Job Summary:
Manages and implements both internal and third party programs and/or relationships that result in sales of products and services. Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements marketing programs and promotions, in coordination with referral partners when appropriate, to maximize product visibility within referral partner distribution channels.
- Coordinates with various functional areas as required to ensure appropriate operational support of assigned programs.
- Coordinates execution of programs with the Sales organization to ensure effective utilization of opportunities.
- Acts as primary corporate contact and program manager for assigned programs and/or partners to provide a single point of contact and company-wide perspective.
- Analyzes performance of the assigned programs and/or partnerships on an ongoing basis and takes steps to maximize performance.
- Assists in the ongoing development of the company's distribution channel.
- Sources new third party referral and partnership opportunities to support the growth goals of the company.
- Acts as project manager/lead to ensure department needs are met and actions of the team align with departmental goals.
Bachelors Degree required
Master's Preferred Experience:
6 years of experience in Marketing and /or relationship management capacity Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.