Year 1 Teacher - Dartford
Pay depending on experience
The school in question is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and is a single form entry Primary school. You would be joining a school that has a very strong ethos on providing the students with a holistic and enriching curriculum that aims to foster curious, conscientious and eager learners.
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for your perfect school or an experienced teacher looking for a positive change, please fill free to apply below.
- Teaching the Primary UK curriculum, with focus on Year 1
- Potential Planning and Marking responsibilities
- PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching UK Primary KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Have previous experience teaching in UK Primary schools to KS1, Year 1 experience would be highly desirable
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today