PeopleShare has an IMMEDIATE need for a Shipping Supervisor in New Castle, DE! This client is looking to hire as soon as possible. The main initiative of this client is to stream line operations, organize and improve overall efficiency.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow within logistics and management this is a great position for you! This position will primarily be involved with logistics coordination, shipping, inventory, picking and management.
Exceptional candidates will be hands on manager's, not afraid to work with employees as well as manage operations. If you have a go-getter attitude and warehouse management experience, don't wait apply today!
Shift: 7:00am- 4:00pm to start and then changes to a Night Supervisor once trained
Schedule: Monday- Friday
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay rang: $55,000.00 per year
Job Description of the Shipping Supervisor:
- Ensure the daily operational goals are being met by effectively communicating task and goals to team members
- Assist in inventory management via cycle counts and wall to wall inventory assessments
- Coordinate shipping of items to and from vendors daily
- Track items in inventory tracking software systems through logistic coordination
- ensure that OSHA standards are maintained and followed
Job Requirements of the Shipping Supervisor:
- 3+ years of warehouse management experience
- Logistic coordination experience
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft word and Excel)
- Experience with inventory tracking software such as SAP or other
- Ability to lift 50+LBS
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: Warehouse Shipping Supervisor
Location: New Castle,
Apply for this job now.