SHUSHOP Shoes retail stores is looking for a District Manager /Brand Manager Responsible for all operational aspects of district encompassing all retail stores. Work with store managers to increase sales, maintain budgets and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. Work with store managers to build team that is inspired and enabled to meet company sales and customer service goals. These professionals also inspect stores, recruit, train and terminate employees, conduct meetings, train staff, create reports, and recommend changes regarding to store procedures and activities. In addition this position will be responsible for all KPI´S reports ( markdown, conversion, profitability, cost Analysis , imports , etc) and their analysis for the Operations decisions.
Duties of a Brand Manager include:
- Coordinate that all stores have the correct merchandise to ensure high levels of sales.
- Review and approve store schedules to ensure optimal coverage while adhering to payroll budget
- Confirm stores are organized, clean and adhering to operational standards.
- Cultivate a strong team of managers that is focused on sales and customer service.
- Coordinate with visual merchandiser to ensure all products are displayed according to visual plan.
- Provide and analyze sales reports.
- Coordinate physical inventories with loss prevention so that stores meet their quarterly physical audit.
- Organize weekly sales meeting with store managers to discuss and enforce sales goals and review new promotions.
- Communicate with senior management on all aspects of the operation and make suggestions
- Review store P & L with managers to reduce controllable expenses.
- Financial analysis and forecasting.
- Confront issues in the stores and help develop resolution strategies
- Administrative and legal compliance
- Assist with new store openings as they arise
- interview for key employee positions
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- MS Office Suite required (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point) MANDATORY.
- Availability to travel.
- Ability to analyze reports and base decisions on the information.
- Organizational and time management skills are critical for the position
Shushop was created for young clients between 20 and 30 years of age, inspired in the international fashion trends that are happening in the major fashions cities: Miami - New York - London - Tokyo
OUR Values :
We recognize the different opinions, it is important for us to treat people equal. Respect for life and for others.
Live with core principles that are not negotiable, the fidelity to them is our secret.
Offer unique designs for the lifestyle of our customers.
Role: District Manager Retail / Brand Manager
Apply for this job now.