Base Location: Reading - working from home with a day or 2 in Reading when required
Salary: £Competitive + Performance related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent Fulltime/Flexible working options availiable
What is the Role?
Reporting to the Senior Campaigns Manager for Neos Networks, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of channel marketing campaigns with the end goal of increasing brand awareness and bringing in new ROI through the generation of leads.
You will need to take a hands-on approach in the delivery of successful channel marketing campaigns for the sector and ideally have previous experience in a similar B2B facing role.
Our wholesale model is critical to our business, accounting for a large proportion of our revenues year on year. The successful applicant must be able to support this by bringing their expertise, knowledge and enthusiasm to the role. The role is highly autonomous so you will need to be motivated and self-sufficient with a tenacity to succeed and are able to hit the ground running introducing new campaign ideas to get our message out to market in order to support the generation of new leads and sales pipeline and to help us to grow our 400+ partner base.
- Own the channel marketing plan, identifying target markets and driving activity against marketing objectives.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge inbound marketing when creating campaigns.
- Utilising marketing automation platforms, like Hubspot, to deliver strategic targeted communications to market.
- Reporting on successes and key learnings of campaigns upon completion
- Build relationships with the sales team to develop effective marketing plans each financial year.
- Management of agencies to ensure all elements of marketing are supported e.g. press, artwork, print and digital.
- Assist with lead nurturing 'leads' until they become 'marketing qualified leads' through subtle inbound and outbound marketing techniques.
- Work with various stakeholders to create and develop print and digital collateral to assist with campaigns and messaging&expected to utilise our social media channels to help inbound marketing as well as improving our social presence as a whole.
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues and senior level members of the team.
The role will include working within challenging timescales and reacting to activity that occurs in the market place. Therefore the ideal candidate will have experience in marketing IT, tech or telecoms.
The chosen candidate will approach every task enthusiastically and will join Neos Networks at an exciting time for the business where growth is top of the agenda.
Key skills and experience:
- BA (Hons) Business or Marketing degree and/or CIM qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a B2B marketing team with excellent written and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience delivering excellent internal&external communications&a creative and enthusiastic individual with a passion for succeeding.
- Agency management experience along with experience managing and delivering against budgets.
- Ability to use reporting and analytics to interpret customers behaviour to suggest campaign testing and new messaging.
- Experience with design packages such as Adobe InDesign&Photoshop is desired.
- Experience in inbound marketing is desired along with experience using an automated email platform like Hubspot or Marketo.
- IT skills including; PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
About our Business
Neos Networks is proud to be one of the premier B2B connectivity partners in the UK. We achieve this through constantly investing in high capacity, highly resilient network connectivity in the spirit of collaboration, partnership and integrity which means we can achieve more, together.
We bring together the unparalleled expertise of dedicated teams with innovation and technical excellence to give enterprises, government organisations and our partners a better network experience that can power the UK's digital future. Our 20,000+ km private network spans the UK providing a range of high-capacity Ethernet, optical and dark fibre solutions.
We're looking for ambitious experts to join our friendly team; to develop their career and contribute to our growth. A team that actively looks after the wellbeing of its colleagues, works hard, and enjoys celebrating success. Find out more here.
Life at Neos Networks
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare, and a wide range of offers via our Advantage scheme.
We're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with us, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.