G.J. Oliver, Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of various custom steel fabrications, ASME & PED pressure vessels, API Class equipment packaging and auxiliary support systems including lube/seal/control oil systems, dry gas seal systems, cooling water systems, steam conditioning systems, turbine/compressor water and solvent wash systems and more.
- Must be familiar with Industrial equipment and machines
- Must have experience with diesel and propane powered vehicles/machines
- Must have experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Minimum 3 years experience
We provide an excellent benefit package which includes; Medical, Dental, Supplemental Insurance, 401K, Company paid life insurance, Vacations and Holiday.
Apply for this job now.