Our company is searching for a Warehouse Worker to join our team in Hayward, CA. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Associate who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. Our company offers a competitive salary, paid time off and excellent benefits. We also have an in-house training program for the right applicant.
- Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
- Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons so they are prepared for shipping
- Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
- Scan all containers to determine appropriate contents as well as end destination
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Current forklift certification is required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs
For additional company information, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Warehouse Associate (CA)
Apply for this job now.