Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical Bias)
£37,000 to £39,000 + Some Overtime Required + Product Discounts and Product Allowances
Nights, Monday to Friday, 10pm to 6am.
Maintenance Engineer required for a FMCG manufacturer who have plans for significant growth and investment. They have a brand new purpose built facility with new machinery to maintain.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be either an Electrical or Mechanically biased engineer. Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, FMCG experience is ideal, but those with previous manufacturing experience/exposure will be considered. You will need a Level 3 engineering qualification or equivalent.
The company offer a personable working environment with opportunities for technical growth. This is a great opportunity for a motivated engineer to be a part of building up the maintenance department alongside the current engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Mostly reactive breakdowns, although plans are in place to implement an effective PPM procedure.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Reporting to the Production Operations Manager and Engineer.
* Electrically will be working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and drives.
* Mechanically working on: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Valves, Boilers Conveyors, Gears and Bearings.
* Working across beverage processing, bottling lines, palletisers and packaging.
* Ensuring a clean and organised environment is maintained.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be either an Electrical or Mechanically biased engineer, with skills in both fields.
* Mechanically or Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, FMCG experience is ideal, but those with previous manufacturing experience/exposure will be considered.
* You will need a Level 3 engineering qualification or equivalent.