In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.&
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, [... Click Apply...]out-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
- Neuro medical
- renal medicine
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.&
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.&
- EU applicants must present with a minimum of 1 years current acute hospital experience.&
- Nurses who have trained and recently graduated in the UK are also sought
- Non-EU trained applicants must present with a minimum 3 years experience in their chosen speciality. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern internationally accredited hospital within the past year.&
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland&
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills & &
Apply today in confidence to Catherine Hoban on + [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]