Webstyle Inc. is the market leader in Europe for digital marketing and web development with over 25,000 active clients and more than 600 employees. We are rapidly growing and recently opened our first U.S. office in Downtown Los Angeles.
Our mission is to provide small and medium sized businesses with the tools necessary to navigate and thrive in the digital world. We specialize in "custom-made" and sustainable digital web solutions such as web development & design, SEO, reputation management, and consultation services.
Given our desire to grow, we are currently looking for motivated and passionate candidates to join our Web (SEO) Content Writing Department in Downtown Los Angeles.
** THIS POSITION DOES NOT OFFER REMOTE WORK **
- Internship to Full-time Hire (will be based on eligibility & work performance)
- Part-time (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA) office (remote work not available)
Salary: $13.25 per hour
Duration: 6 months
Experience: Entry-level / Intern / Copywriter / SEO Writer / Proofreader
- Take an important role at a leading European Internet Marketing Agency with over 15 years of experience
- Proofread and edit existing website copy using feedback from consultants and clients
- Follow our process with attention-to-detail for timely and efficient project production
- Internal & external communication with project leaders and other team members on a daily basis
- Proofread each website for correct grammar, translations, consistency, and accuracy before publishing to the web
- Research of any SEO-related material when necessary and/or upon request
- Importing & updating our database with up-to-date documents and files per project
- Updating Google Business Listing
- Expert in grammar, spelling, and punctuation (strong familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Able to evaluate your own work for accuracy, consistency, and adherence to established content development criteria
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Independent but knows how to work collaboratively in teams
- Current college student or recent graduate in English, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Technical Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Level of Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress)
- Fun, friendly, and energetic work culture
- Work with awesome people everyday. Experience true team spirit!
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Benefit package including health insurance, travel allowance, and regular incentives
- Generous paid-time off (PTO)
Webstyle Inc. has been a market leader in internet marketing and web development in Europe for over 15 years. Servicing more than 25,000 clients, Webstyle Inc. expanded into the U.S. market in May 2016. Now with two locations in Irvine and Downtown Los Angeles, our office has the feel of a start-up with the track record of an industry-leading company.
Our mission is to help small to medium-sized businesses leverage the online world to grow their web presence and expand their customer base. We provide businesses with innovative and responsive web design, search engine optimization (SEO), and website maintenance. Having experience across many different industries, Webstyle Inc. is equipped to satisfy each business partner for its specific needs.
“You Handle Your Business. We Handle Your Website.”
For more information please visit our website at #removed# or give us a call during our office hours at (800) 797-6618.
Role: Web Content Writer (PAID Internship)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.