LOOKING TO TAKE A STEP UP? THIS COULD THE BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice based near Southampton, Hampshire.
My client based near Southampton, Hampshire are looking for a confident and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them as Head Veterinary Nurse. They are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to their patients and client. Applicants will need to be excellent leaders who can help encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Handling and restraining animals in a safe and controlled way.
- Provide first-class nursing care to injured/sick patients, including documentation, monitoring, health checking, feeding and grooming.
- Administer treatments including injections, tablets, drips and blood transfusions.
- Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. Blood sampling, urine analysis and x-rays.
- Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. Suturing wounds and dental hygiene.
- Assist veterinary surgeons with operations.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice.
- Qualifications: A degree or equivalent qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Competitive salary
- 40 hour working week
- No OOH
- 1 in 4 weekends
- CPD allowance
- 28 days holiday including b/hols
- RCVS fees paid
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have been helping veterinary professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK animal health, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.