A 13 Unit Restaurant Company is looking for leaders to join our Management Team. We are seeking motivated, energetic and dedicated individuals who possess great leadership skills and great work ethics to grow with us. At least one year Management/Leadership experience in a food service environment is required. Competitive salaries and compensation package including; 5 day work week, health, dental, and life insurance, bonus plan, paid vacation, & house account.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
We are a "family owned" multi unit restaurant chain located in New Mexico and West Texas and have been in business for over 40 years. Our Goal is to provide a Quality Dining Experience with Great Food & Great Service in a Comfortable Atmosphere for an Outstanding Value. Looking for dedicated, committed, and talented individuals who share this philosophy.
Role: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.