- Layout, design and fabricate from engineered drawing or verbal instruction various types of industrial exhaust and ventilation systems used in operations and support functions.
- Work from engineered drawing or verbal instruction to perform various types of general millwright work including rigging, movement of equipment using hydraulic, mechanical, or motorized equipment.
- Ability to run tool and die making equipment such as lathes, vertical mills, horizontal mills, surface grinder, and drill presses.
- Operating and trouble shooting hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial setting.
- Work from engineered drawing to construct or fabricate general carpentry work used for operations or support functions. Have knowledge in any and all wood working tooling such as skill saws, reciprocating saws, planers, routers, drill press, and jig saws.
- Full understanding of electrical drawings. Determine cause of any electrical malfunction, plan a course of corrective action and perform the necessary repair work to correct the problem. Install, inspect, maintain, and adjust all electrical equipment and transmission lines in the operating departments of the facility. Use of Allen Bradley PLC’S (SLC 500 Series) and three phase electric.
- Understand and institute facilities preventative maintenance program.
- Working knowledge of all processes and filing for equipment logs and maintenance work orders.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of facility
Two year degree in a technical field or two to three years experience in workforce in related field.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Safety oriented
- Computer knowledge: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills.
- Organization skills.
- Detail oriented
- Mechanically inclined.
- Human relation skills.
- Self motivated.
- Work independently with little supervision.
ALLIANCE HR SERVICES
Alliance HR is a full-service human resources company providing quality employees to companies in a variety of industries. Our staff of professionals can help your business achieve bottom-line results through effective screening, recruiting and management of your workforce requirements. Whether your need is short-term or long-term, temporary or permanent, full-time or part-time, Alliance HR can provide even the most hard to find employees. Outsourcing is simply a better way to run your organization.
Alliance HR is comprised of a team of professionals with over 68 combined years of experience and is locally owned and operated. An “alliance” with us will solve your employment related hassles. We know when selecting an HR partner your concerns are quality, service and price. These are just a few of the ways we can deliver for you. The professionals at Alliance know what it takes to best evaluate and recruit talent in human resources and pass this benefit directly to our customers.
As the employer of record, Alliance HR guarantees full compliance with all federal employee laws and state payroll tax reporting requirements, including FICA and unemployment taxes. In addition, all employees are fully covered by workers’ compensation and comprehensive general liability insurance.
Our outstanding service has earned us the reputation as the leading human resource executive search and staffing firm. Our unmatched service quality is deeply rooted in our strong commitments to the success of our clients and our candidates.
Job placement for HR professionals at all skill & experience levels
Temporary, temp-to-hire & direct-hire positions
Unique skill matching process & career advancement guidance
Contact us today for excellent results!
Role: Remington Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.