Company: CARE FIRST RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
MAINTENANCE / GROUNDSMAN REQUIRED FOR A FOR A RESIDENTIAL AND DEMENTIA CARE HOME BASED IN GUILDFORD, SURREY (GU3) - £13.00 PER HOUR
MUST HAVE DRIVING LICENCE
VERY FORWARD THINKING CARE HOME, PRIVATELY OWNED
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY
- £13.00 per hour
- Full time
- Permanent position
- Beautiful Residential Dementia Care Home
- CQC Compliant
Privately owned, beautiful care home with a very forward thinking owner and manager.
Our client is looking for a very dynamic, forward thinking, well organised Maintenance / Handyperson.
Your role will be :
- To maintain the appearance of the Care Home to the highest possible standards
- To ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Maintain the grounds of the Care Home
Ideal Maintenance / Groundsman will have experience in some of these, either as a trade or basic knowledge:
- Painting and Decorating
- Maintain the garden to a high standard
- Planting new plants
- Carrying out general garden maintenance
- Developing the grounds of this beautiful care home
Fantastic position for a Maintenance / Groundsman to work in a professional Care Home, offering competitive rates of pay, excellent working conditions and solid commitment from the manager.
For details of this genuinely fantastic opportunity, please contact Care First UK on (office hours) or (evenings and weekends) or email your CV please.
Ref : Guildford/AJ/79