Guest Relations Manager - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Guest Relations ManagerREPORTING TO: Front office ManagerROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonHotel Overview
Originally a bank, the Grade-1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a member's club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.The Role
The role is to assist the Front of House Manager in administering front office operations, supervising staff on a daily basis with a specific focus on the VIP, long stay and FAM guest experience. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient arrival and departure process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role you will have current or previous hotel experience as a Reception Manager or Assistant Front Office, minimum 1 year in a busy, high-end environment managing a strong front of house team. You will also have:
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Have a genuine love for hospitality and for assisting guests
- Have a positive and patient attitude
- Pro-active and reliable
- Great customer service skills with an engaging, memorable personality
- Coordinate execution of all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, long stay, FAM visits, etc.), including amenity process and pre-arrival planning by responding to potential, repeat, and in-house guest requests and needs in a timely manner
- Be present and available in the lobby as well as other public areas, create personalized experiences and address guests' needs
- Quick problem solving skills
- Consistently able to deliver the very highest of standards to ensure every guest has an experience that exceeds their expectation
- The ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- IT skills including experience of using Opera PMS or similar operating system
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Have strong organisational and administration skills with close attention to detail
- Execute all items on the Duty Manager's and/or Guest Relations checklist
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
See descriptionRole: Guest Relations Manager, The Ned - New Opening (guest rel mger) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.