Gerencia 360 is seeking a Digital Marketing and Branding Specialist who will work side by side with CEO and marketing team to promote and help create a distinguished identity for our independent music label.
Ideal candidate is someone who is creative, but also has an entrepreneurial sense to help the company flourish in all available media outlets while creating a brand distinguishing Gerencia 360 from all other labels.
- Create, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns for Gerencia 360 artists.
- Manage the creation and develop posting strategies for web-based content for social networking and websites.
- Track, analyze and utilize consumer online behavior to optimize digital efforts.
- Manage and maintain quality online presence for artists and engage social network communities.
- Work closely with Gerencia 360 staff to bring about comprehensive digital marketing plans to reach different markets.
- Create content and digital advertising that supports the tone, voice and style of Gerencia 360 artists and focus on reaching target audiences efficiently.
- Help build visibility for artists and projects.
- Plan, develop and execute advertising campaigns.
- Create and manage marketing and promotion budgets for all Gerencia 360 projects.
- Effectively manage all aspects of assigned marketing projects from production to delivery.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of the music industry.
- Experience in a creating successful, innovative and creative campaigns at digital level.
- Extensive knowledge in the following outlets including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, Musical.ly, Dubsmash, Periscope, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, Soundcloud.
- Solid understanding of basic marketing principles and the online community.
- Ability to apply relevant trends to music marketing
- Experience and understanding in data analytics and the ability to derive insight and action from them.
- Willingness to work extended hours and weekends.
- Strong communications skills including writing and editing
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Advanced organizational skills and a strong work ethic.
Role: Digital Marketing & Branding Specialist
Apply for this job now.