Description: Our Company is seeking an experienced knowledgeable Estimator for an established Contract Glazing operation. The ideal candidate will have 10 years experience as an Estimator within the Glass and Glazing industry estimating Custom, Metal and Glass products/applications.
We are looking for a stable candidate who is willing brings talent and dedication to the company. Our company deals with high specialty designs and demands. We are in a vulnerable competitive market which demands for a competitive applicant.
Key Responsibilities for this Position:
· Estimating background should include, Glass and Metal Storefronts, Curtain Walls, Mirrors, Shower enclosures, Windows, Impact and non-impact systems, All metal applications, custom panels, and Custom Architectural Aluminum Applications.
· Responsibilities include interaction and negotiation with the Architect, Owner, General Contractor, and Blue print reading.
· Value Engineering
· Thorough knowledge of Glass and Glazing Industry.
· 10 years minimum experience as a Commercial Glazing Estimator
· Be able to demonstrate competency in estimating
· Experience with GDS.
· Must be able to close the Sale.
· Must have field experience.
· Field Measure.
· Experience in Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is a full time position with benefits after probation.
Please call our office for more information or email us at #removed#
· Problem Solver
· Company Team Player
· Office Writing Etiquette
Small Glass shop in Apopka, Woman business own. We strive for quality, performance and dedication.
Role: Glass Estimator Sales
Apply for this job now.