COMPANY: KIMPTON OUTSIDE THE AMERICAS
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Want to work in London's newest 5* Hotel as a House Porter?
We are looking for a House Porter to strengthen our Housekeeping Team.Working a Guaranteed 40 Hours Per Week, paying £9.85 Per Hour.Our brand enchants our guests through a mix of boutique destinations bound together by warm, genuine service, superlative style, distinctive perks, and addictive industry irreverence.Kimpton Fitzroy London has 334 beautifully designed guest rooms and suites complete with its own unique Restaurants & Bars.Kimpton Fitzroy London is the European Flagship for the group and is proud to be part of the IHG family. IHG, with over 5000 Hotels around the world, has an exceptional approach to hospitality with world-class training and development opportunities and a significant focus on internal promotion including opportunities for international transfers.Our mission is to be the best-loved hospitality company.Join Us on our journey!
As our House Porter you will play a key role in the day to day operation of the housekeeping department. You will be adaptable and support a number of different sub-departments and lead a team of porters to deliver and efficient and intuitive service.The role of House Porter will include:
- To work closely with Floor Housekeeper/ Room Attendants/Public Area Team/Linen porters
- To carry out room moves and furniture arrangements/ set ups as requested in guest rooms, event spaces and public areas
- To ensure store rooms are clean, free of rubbish and neatly presented and stock lists are updated regularly
- To carry out spring cleaning duties as directed by the Junior/Floor Housekeeper and the Head House Porter
- To be flexible in your working hours in-line with business requirements
- To follow the lost property procedure
Our Ideal House Porter will:
- Have a proven track record within a luxury hotel
- Have a warm and generous personality
- Intuitive and professional with great communication to both the team and guests
- Be flexible and comfortable at multitasking
- Good communicator with team; managers and other departments
- Have good Health and Safety knowledge
Benefits of working for us:
- £9.85 Per Hour
- Guaranteed 40 Hour Week Contract
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Dry Cleaning of Work Ware
- Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our House Porter, then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: House Porter Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.