Top US Law Firm
Legal Biller required! A Top US Law Firm is looking to hire an experienced Legal Biller. Salary is upward of 30k. If working for globally recognised Law Firm appeals to you, and you're an innovative thinker with a dynamic approach to problem solving then this Legal Biller position would be perfect for you.
Legal Biller Responsibility:
Some, but not all, of the roles expected to be carried out by the Legal Biller:
- Delivering timely and accurate monthly revenue and WIP reports
- Assisting the Credit Control team when processing credit reports and adjustments with accounts
- Liaising with fee earners, senior members of staff and the Credit team to solve account queries prior to invoicing
- Dealing with staff invoicing queries
- Producing credit notes highlighting errors within the billing process
Requirements of the Legal Biller:
The successful Legal Biller will have the following experience/skills:
- The successful candidate must have previous Law or Professional Service experience
- Be up to date with all SRA regulations ensuring that all client transactions are carried out with under compliance rules
- Strong analysing ability, being able to identify billing rates to show profitability
- Confident with numbers
- Good negotiation skills
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Biller to join a global organisation and identify themselves as working for one of the most renowned Law Firms in the world. My client is looking for someone who is confident in liaising with multiple departments and Fee Earners to solve complex billing issues and highlight missed profitability. If this sounds like something you'd be good at then apply now!
Role: Legal Biller
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London, London
Apply for this job now.