JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £37,000 per annum
Graphics and Presentations Specialist
Tottenham Court Road
£37,000 per annum
Our client is an exciting brand-new Fintech start-up company based in beautiful offices in Tottenham Court Road. They are a small team who are looking for a skilled and experienced Graphics Associate to join them to help develop the brand-new look and feel of their branding and company.
As the sole Specialist, you will be responsible for the company’s busy production of presentations and marketing collateral. You will build PowerPoint Presentations from scratch, produce innovative branding and create attention-grabbing and conceptual digital material for their developing an online presence. This role will be PowerPoint and Design focused, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have a strong digital, graphics and presentations background. Experience with working with Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe packages is essential.
Responsibilities of the role
- Producing creative, branded bespoke PowerPoint templates and presentations from sketches
- Designing graphics for presentations using Photoshop and Adobe
- Proofreading and improving copies
- Designing impactful marketing collateral, branding, website designs and digital marketing
- Designing and producing collateral, such as: brochures, animations, infographics, adverts, social media content and images
- Assisting with website content updates and rolling out new functions
- Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be solely responsible for the output of all presentations and design functions for the company
Key skills required
- 3-5 years of creative design experience
- Fast learner who is up to date with current design trends
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with a proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience of using Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Very organised and driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading
This is a very exciting opportunity for a passionate creative who would like to join a start-up company at a very pivotal time. You will develop their branding, marketing and market presence – so will have an innovative and creative mind. You will be joining at a time of rapid growth and will be responsible for shaping the Marketing and Presentations function, so this is an integral role to the business. With a great working atmosphere in a stunning location - coupled with an excellent salary – this is a highly sought-after position.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.