A growing cyber security and intelligence company based in the heart of London are seeking a full-time, permanent Senior Systems Engineer join their growing IT Team during an exciting phase of growth.
The role will involve 2 days per week on site in Central London and rest will be a work from arrangement.
The company specialise in the cyber security sector and are seeking a Senior Systems Engineering professional who are looking to help them make the move into a growing, successful company.
The role requires a strong minded professional who is confident in their own technical ability, has a strong academic background and are keen to make a difference.
The overall aim of the role is ensure that their IT solutions and monitored and supported in the most efficient way.
Senior Systems Engineer Technical Skills Required:
- Windows 10 deployment and management
- Windows Server (Active Directory, ADUC, Sites and Services, GPO, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, DFS, Storage solutions, SAN)
- Group Policies
- PowerShell scripting
- Hyper-V and VMware
- M365 ecosystem - including in-depth knowledge and administration of Exchange online, Teams, Security & Compliance Centre
- M365 portal management - eg Teams, SharePoint, ExchangeOnline, AzureAD, Intune, ADConnect
- Experience of supporting Azure environments (and resources)
- Experience of supporting security tooling (EDR, SIEM, IDS, IPS)
- Networking knowledge, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, Firewalls, routing, VPNs.
- Fundamentals of Cloud vs onprem concepts
Salary is between £55-£60k plus an extensive benefits package, including the below:
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays, increasing up to 30 days per annum
- 5% matched pension
- 4 x annual salary life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- 50% discount gym discount
- Season ticket loan for your train commute/cycle to work scheme
- Market leading maternity and paternity packages
The interview process will involve 2 x remote meetings with the senior management team.
This is an urgent requirement for the business and are looking to arrange interviews as early as next week.
Please apply now if this role is of interest.