We are seeking highly-motivated, energetic B2B Strategic Account Executives to focus on the Receivables Management Industry. Qualified candidates will have proven track records of closing business in the Collections or Financial industries.
IDI is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture operating as a division of red violet, a publicly-traded data and analytics company (NASDAQ: RDVT). The executive leadership of IDI developed the data fusion industry, creating early-generation data fusion businesses which were acquired by current industry leaders for an amount in excess of $1 billion. With strong financial backing, experienced leadership, and teams of platform development and data scientists with demonstrated success developing and delivering innovative, industry-leading products, we are poised for explosive growth within an addressable market of over $10 billion.
What we Offer:
· Competitive salary, benefits, 401K
· UNCAPPED commissions
· First year expected total compensation of $85K-$100K+
· Second year expected total compensation of $125K-$150K+
· A fun, face-paced, entrepreneurial environment with opportunity for advancement
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through the management of existing clients and pursuit of new clients in new markets
- Drive up-sell and cross-sell of IDI solutions to grow revenue within existing clients
- Daily cold calling to prospects within identified markets to close deals and drive new revenue
- Build and manage pipeline / forecast to properly project revenue and attainment of assigned goals
- Develop and work leads provided from marketing activities to establish relationships with decision makers and win new business
- Serve as the subject matter expert with regards to IDI solutions and the impact they provide to clients
- Perform demonstrations of IDI solutions to clients and prospects to explain the IDI solutions and gain client commitment to use the solutions
- Ability to travel 2+ weeks out of each month
- Experience with solution selling
- Prior experience with high-volume cold calling into business prospects
- Prior experience managing a large book of clients
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven and verifiable track record of closing business and growing revenue
- Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and with clients.
- Ability to work as a team player
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4-5 years of business-to-business sales experience - inside sales experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The founders and management of IDI, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT), have been in the data fusion industry for the last two decades. We created IDI to bring our next-generation data fusion platform and analytical solutions to the risk management industry.
Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships.
Our solutions provide actionable intelligence in support of such use cases as the verification and authentication of consumer identities, due diligence, detection and prevention of fraud and abuse, legislative compliance, and debt recovery.
It is our mission to bring to you the most effective investigative solution at the most efficient cost.
FOREWARN is a division of red violet (NASDAQ: RDVT), a publicly-traded data and analytics company. Our founders and management have been in the data fusion industry for decades, helping establish the leading providers of risk management and investigative platforms.
We created FOREWARN to address previously unserved safety and awareness issues in industries that continue to be reliant on personal interactions with consumers.
By leveraging leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, FOREWARN changes the safety and consumer insight dynamic from reactive to proactive.
Role: Strategic Account Executive - Outside Sales
Apply for this job now.