Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: 45 per week
I'm currently working in partnership with one of the Top 5 biggest companies in The Sunday Times. The company are fantastic offering unique views, facilities out of this world and much more. What more could you want from a company!
As a Head Chef you will be required to lead from the front, support, manage and train a large kitchen brigade to deliver outstanding dining experiences and dishes for guests on site. You will need to be familiar and capable of working in high volume, fast paced work environments.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budgeted targets for Food Cost
- To manage Departmental Budgets to support the team and guest experience, providing your team with the appropriate tools and resources for the job and the guests with an experience they will value
- To manage the Kitchen Payroll Budget to agreed level by providing the right team at the right place at the right time
- Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policy and Food Safety Management System. Compliance will be measured by External Audits
- Complete administrative work relating to stock, Health & Safety and team in a timely manner
- Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
- To train & develop your team whilst leading by example
- You must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
- It is essential that you have a Level 3 Food Safety Certificate
On offer for the successful Head Chef:
- Fantastic/attractive Basic Salary
- 45 Hour working weeks (5 days over 7)
- Opportunity to for a very prestigious company
- 20% team member discount
- Government pension scheme and Much More!!
Apply today with an up to date CV for a fully confidential chat with one of the RSD Recruitment professionals, this position won't be around long!!