Job title: Primary Teacher
Location: Northampton, United Kingdom
Pay: £130 to £140 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
About the role
Edwin Education is currently recruiting on behalf of our London office Vision For Education for Primary Teacher in Northampton. We have a constant flow of short and long-term roles for Supply Teachers across a wide range of schools and are currently recruiting for a cover in preparation for January 2023. We welcome Australia and New Zealand trained teachers to apply.
• PPA (planning, preparation, assessment) Cover- Supported by staff members.
• Ability to deliver engaging classroom activities.
• Flexible approach to a schools settings.
• Comply with the school's behaviour and safeguarding policies.
• Responsible for the overall tidiness of the classrooms setting.
Temporary-Permanent Contract (12 Weeks on Vision payroll until direct employment).
About the school
This excellent opportunity will haven enable a suitable qualified teacher the chance to become a part of a welcoming and supportive. team, willing to guide you throughout your professional career development as classroom lead.
To be considered for the role of Full Time Primary Teacher you will:
- Uphold a genuine passion for pupil targets.
- Have a clear understanding of the national curriculum and how to teach effectively to achieve the best results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Experienced classroom lead
Edwin Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Edwin Education
Edwin Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the UK, working alongside our sister agencies, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff in England. Edwin Education provides comprehensive support for international educators looking to make the move to England, helping every step of the way with the transition over to the UK.
What Edwin Education offer
As a valued employee of Edwin Education, you will receive:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Monthly social events and professio