The HVAC Engineer will be responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, and refrigeration systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recognizes, evaluates, plans and develops new product ideas and business models that build new product or system options.
- Promotes new technologies and solicits understanding and support of other line managers and senior managers for major technology upgrades
- Assists new business growth by looking at new technologies and how they can be used at the company to give an advantage and stay in budget.
- Leads the design, development and support of very extensive, highly diversified systems, projects or programs from concept to technology transfer to project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Oil & Gas experience required
- No Visa Sponsorship. Must be US citizen
- Ability to work in an office environment
Core Group Resources is the bridge that connects the maritime, marine offshore, oil & gas, petrochemical, and environmental industries. Our in depth knowledge of these fields can help you navigate these quickly expanding markets.
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email #removed# to get started.
Role: HVAC Engineer BHJOB6704_2314
Apply for this job now.