We are seeking an Education Sales Representative to join our team.
We've made an awesome app called PuppetMaster, and YOU should help us sell it!
PuppetMaster lets kids make animated videos out of their arts and crafts, and learn while they're at it. We've got a lot of schools excited about this, but we're so busy actually building and improving the app that we need your help to go out there and sell it.
And you can work remotely!
- Present and sell app to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Help resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Help to create sales material to present to customers
- Educator or former educator with experience in US school system (K12)
- Previous experience in EdTech sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Comfortable with iPad/iPhone
- Visual arts skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
If you have any other skills or experience that you think makes you the perfect person to sell PuppetMaster, let us know!
We don't have funding yet, so for a start you'd work on commissions from sales. If you're excited about what we're doing, let's negotiate something we're all comfortable with and give this a shot!
Role: Education Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.