Company: MIDAS SPARTANBURG 3678
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At Midas we are dedicated to providing quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair utilizing the expertise attained through ASE Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience.
We are looking for general service technicians that are able to work independently of others, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers. We have a full-service facility and we are looking for automotive technicians to help us create an environment of success!
As a Midas general service technician, you'll be exposed to and have responsibility for performing a wide range of automotive maintenance services, including:
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance, including fluid exchanges and oil changes
- Visual safety and courtesy inspections
- Mounting, balancing and rotating tires
- Replacing batteries
- Changing bulbs, belts and hoses
- Maintaining and cleaning shop areas
- Other shop maintenance items as needed
- Entry level technicians must have prior knowledge of automotive basics
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license
MIDAS locations are independently owned and operated by franchisees. Your application will be directed to the MIDAS franchise location you applied to and all hiring and employment decisions will be made by that location's management team. MIDAS is an equal opportunity employer with a strict policy against any form of discrimination.