COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Salary
A property development and investment company, specialising in income generating assets with a focus on PBSA, micro-flats, offices and hotels, is looking to appoint a sole legal counsel.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ PQE and a background in or understanding of corporate and property law matters. They should also be confident managing legal budgets, instructing external counsel and provide and interpret legal information, conduct training where requested and appropriately disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
Other Relevant Skills
- General knowledge and understanding of Company law, Litigation experience, Insolvency, Restructuring, Mortgages, Property law and experience in property transactions
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Proactive and self-drivers
Prior experience in the below is preferred but not essential:
- Planning Law
- The Electronic Communications Code and Wayleave
- Leasehold enfranchisement, Easements, Restrictive covenants, Adverse possession
- Dilapidations, break clauses, lease extension, forfeiture, rent review and prescriptive rights.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.