COMPANY: DURLSTON PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £300,000 TC
What will I be doing as a Junior Quant Researcher?
- Develop your own work where you'll have the responsibiltiy of generating Alpha
- Work on various projects, with split being around 60% tech focused and 40% pure mathematical research
- Liaise with the software development team to help design, develop, test and deploy elegant software solutions
- Work mainly in C++ and Python
What will you need to be a Junior Quant Reseacher?
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science or another tech or quant focused subject
- Proficiency in C++ and Python is highly desirable
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills - Especailly statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication
What are the benefits of being a Junior Quant Researcher?
- Highly competitive pay, with starting packages up to £300k
- Incredible exposure to finance and technology with a great learning curve and starting a potential career in finance
- Phenomenal benefits package!