We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules while using exceptional customer service skills
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Provide assistance to residents, staff and visitors during weather, mechanical, safety emergencies
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Assist residents during health emergencies get appropriate level of care
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Premier CCRC located in Chesterfield. FVC has been providing exceptional care and living quarters since 1975. Excellent reputation in the industry as an employer as well as a place to live and receive care! Campus is undergoing a major renovation and expansion which will provide limitless opportunities for career growth!
Role: Security Officer
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.