Aegis Environmental, Inc., a Greenwood, Indiana based environmental consulting firm is seeking to fill the position of an Environmental Scientist. The successful candidate must have a B.S. or M.S. degree in a science-related discipline. Environmental consulting experience is preferred. Typical projects include Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, Phase II Site Assessment, indoor air quality assessments. Experience in environmental site investigations (soil/sediment/groundwater sampling) a plus.
Typical responsibilities will include:
• Design and execution of projects
• Preparation of technical proposals
• Field sampling and data collection
• Independent technical analysis of data
• Preparation of technical reports and other documents
• Client communication
• Assist with business development
• Subcontractor oversight and management
• Health & safety training
• Communication - Excellent listening, writing and speaking abilities. Must be able to effectively communicate new ideas, issues and concerns
• Integrity - Must be honest and having strong moral principles
• Team Player - Must work well with others in a team setting
• Confidence - Secure in decision-making ability and can-do attitude
• Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Leadership -Ability to take charge of a situation and instruct others
• Respect - Take interest in co-workers, clients, and subcontractors
• Positive Attitude - Upbeat, energetic and enthusiastic
• Flexibility - Willing to make schedule flexible to get work done
• Self Improvement - Strive to continuously improve and grow to be the best
Only professional and highly motivated candidates will be considered to join our team. With resume please include a summary of accomplishments, professional goals, and salary requirements. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Aegis Environmental, Inc., is a Greenwood, Indiana based environmental consulting firm with a regional office in Michigan City, Indiana. Founded in 2000, Aegis provides services to clients throughout the U.S. Our projects have spanned from Rhode Island west to California, south to Florida and north to Minnesota, with the majority of the work performed in the Midwest. We provide consulting and engineering services in the areas of environmental site investigation and remediation.
Role: Environmental Scientist
Apply for this job now.