Prestigious Firm on the Westside is seeking a friendly and approachable Manager of Administration to oversee their corporate offices. If you are an efficient leader with a knack for organization and communication management, then we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement inter-departmental processes on behalf of the office that maximize value and efficiency
- Train and oversee staff, delegate work, and provide direction for day-to-day operations
- Partner with Recruiting Department, handle onboarding and development processes, and foster employee team building
- Supervise all office emergency preparedness procedures, including taking charge of all necessary staff communications
What you'll bring:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in office management or administration
- Must have experience overseeing large teams
- Applicable experience supervising third party maintenance/facilities vendors
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Sound technical proficiency; knowledge of MS Office required
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Refined and professional demeanor
- Proactive and calm approach to problems; excellent multitasking skills
Please submit your current resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.
Role: Manager of Administration – Prominent Professional Services Firm
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.