We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Zest to learn and try new things
- Ability to work well within a team atmosphere
CVS is a market leader in the delivery of healthcare in the United States. We offer very competitive benefits, 401k traditional or roth retirement, and opportunities for advancement within our pharmacy location and the company!
Come join our highly motivated team and see what it is like to improve the lives of people every day.
We are a team-oriented, busy, and integrated pharmacy. We have many preferred insurance contracts. We have a minute clinic on site staffed daily with a nurse practitioner. In addition the pharmacy provides numerous types of immunizations on a daily basis and has close and regular interactions with many local medical practitioners. We will help instruct and develop all colleagues within our team.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Apply for this job now.