Product Manager Assistant - Coventry - c£20,000-£30,000 + Benefits
- Brilliant opportunity
- Products that make a difference to peoples lives
- Fantastic team and working environment
The company recruiting the Assistant Product Manager:
The forwarding thinking, technology driven company recruiting an Assistant Product Manager is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. They are team spirited, supportive and collaborative team believing in enjoying going to work and delivering a lifesaving service with their individual contributions. They strive to not just sell products through the retail and trade routes but also to inform the public and make a difference to people's lives. With regular slots on T.V and radio to get their message out, they are leading the way in their industry and innovation making this the place to work in their sector.
- Company culture; sponsorship, charity events, supporting the community
- Training and career progression
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking team
The role for Assistant Product Manager:
Being part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to really champion the development of some lifesaving and technology driven products. The leading European products you will be supporting as part of the product management team are setting the standards of connected technology. You will be working with rapidly changing technologies to manage and support throughout the whole product lifecycle with planning, development and marketing.
- Own the product plan / roadmap
- Analysis of market and customer needs
- Portfolio management
- Product presentations and sales support material
- Support the marketing team
- Aftersales support
The requirements for Assistant Product Manager:
The company are looking for a driven and innovative Product Manager. Team fit is vitally important to this team so someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to roll up sleeves and support others will do well.
- Previous product management or similar
- Preferably previous technology driven products - cloud-based, connected technologies, IoT products.
- Customer facing
- Strong with data
- Good with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience or qualifications in IT or engineering would be an advantage
The package for Assistant Product Manager:
- £20,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Great place to work
Role: Product Manager Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County), West Midlands (County)
Apply for this job now.