You're a proven salesperson. You know what you're doing and what it takes to be successful. You're comfortable with a consultative, technical sell, juggling orders of up to £100k across the West of England and understand it often takes several months to complete the process from start to finish - it's about relationship building, after all.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £45,000
· OTE: £60,000 - £65,000
· Great commission structure with UNCAPPED earning potential
· Additional Bonus for hitting target (circa £6.5k)
· 25 Days Holiday plus stats (33 days total)
· Company Car / Phone / Laptop
LOCATION: Covering the West of the UK. Ideally you will be commutable to our offices in Shefford, Beds for training / sales meetings
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Birmingham, Oxford, Banbury, Coventry, Reading, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Swindon, Gloucester, Bristol, Bath, Worcester,
PROSPECTS: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : Coding, Marking, Labelling
An excellent opportunity to progress with a clear route into people management, recruiting a team of sales professionals to work under you; ultimately leading to a potential Sales Director position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager : Coding, Marking, Labelling
Joining our UK Team, you will work alongside our Managing Director to develop new business across the West of the UK. Our business is split into 3 main areas: Industrial, Packaging and FMCG; you will be selling our full product suite of coding, marking and labelling products. sector.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Coding, Marking and Labelling
Your responsibilities will include:
· New business development and account management (70/30 split)
· Lead Generation - we have an external marketing function who support the business with leads, but you must generate leads through your own merit.
· Meeting prospective customers - understanding their requirements and solve problems through selling our products.
· Closing new business sales over extended lead times.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager / Business Development Manager - Coding, Marking and Labelling
To be considered for the role, you MUST have:
· A proven track record of business development / sales. We are quite open as to your specific background, but you MUST have experience of selling capital equipment / special purpose machinery into the FMCG, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical, CPG, Industrial or Packaging Markets.
· Comfortable working with extended sales cycles (3 months plus)
Any experience within Inkjet / Laser Coding, Marking and Labelling equipment or ANY end-of-line packaging machinery is advantageous but not a pre-requisite - we provide full training.
We are a specialist manufacturer and distributor of laser, coding and marking equipment - both software and hardware - into a variety of markets. A UK based business with the backing of a large, international corporation with locations across the world. Winners of several business awards, we pride ourselves on continuous improvement and development, investing 10% of our revenue into R&D each year.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sal