Company: RANDSTAD EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £100 - £140 per day
Are you a KS2 teacher with the drive and dedication to engage with every pupil in their class? Are you able to demonstrate the values of being a positive role model, to set examples of good behaviour and help students to gain invaluable knowledge to have a positive attitude to learning? Are you looking for that next challenge within a KS2 classroom environment?
Then we have the ideal opportunity for you!!!
We are supporting schools within the Fleetwood area who are in need of KS2 teachers willing to start with immediate effect! Depending on your availability and preference, we have the below opportunities available:
For day to day support, the role of a supply teacher is an important one. It involves confidently working to a different set plan each day to continue raising the attainment of each child in their class teacher's absence. The work will be pre - planned, you will be expected to deliver the work to a high standard and complete full marking in the teacher's absence. This is a great option for a flexible work life balance.
Long term roles will require a successful candidate to plan, prepare and mark their own class resources and work. You may be asked to support with termly reports and parents evenings ect. This role comes with the full responsibility of the class teacher and requires such commitment. An interview and class observation will be required as part of the school application. Rates for long term work will differ from day to day and short term support, these roles can typically last for the full academic year.
Here at Randstad we pride ourselves with being one of the top market leaders within the education sector and we champion our outstanding teachers we hire, to perform to the best of their ability to be the best they can be, while also relaying these values to the students they teach.
We need strong, fun and creative leaders to push pupils to perform and ready them for future development within education.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an educational setting
- An enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
- Flexibility, punctuality and an approachable manner
- The ability to develop good relationships with children and maintain positive levels of behaviour
- Be outgoing, and be able to deliver curriculum with great enthusiasm and knowledge
- Support pupils with their learning in 1:1, small groups and the whole class.
- Collaborate with the class teacher regarding targets and expectations
- Liaise with other professionals within the School eg. Teachers, TAs, specialist support staff.
- Support the monitoring and tracking of all pupils in line with the assessment procedures in school.
- Helping support the class teacher with IEP's
Benefits working with Randstad:
- Working in a school with a supportive senior leadership team and staff.
- Access to site parking.
- A positive, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Exclusive roles.
- DBS and school application support.
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice.
- Online availability with an App-based booking system.
- Support to edit and improve your CV.
- Online Training.
- Covid-19 online awareness training.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you re interested and believe you are an ideal fit for this role please feel free to contact or ring our contact number