The Delivery Driver is responsible for ensuring the safe and timely transport of Sharp Business Solutions products to local customer base.
- Distributes Sharp Business Systems products to customers including loading product from warehouse onto delivery vehicle and delivery to customer locations (approximately 5 deliveries per day).
- Installs SBS products on site at customer locations.
- Limited customer service interaction for basic equipment questions.
- Assists warehouse personnel with stocking duties as necessary.
- Diagnoses potential problems that would need to be relayed to service technicians for additional examination.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no tickets, no accidents for 3 years).
Ability to perform physically demanding work, as defined by lifting greater than 50lbs unassisted and spends large portions of the day bending, walking, kneeling and pulling.
Familiarity with delivery equipment including doles, hand tracks, pallet jacks and lift gates.
Strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
Align yourself with Sharp, one of the most innovative technology companies in the world. Sharp’s rich history of manufacturing cutting-edge products spans over a century, and its longevity has been fortified by the recent alliance with Foxconn, an international Fortune 50 company. Sharp Business Systems (SBS), the direct sales division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, has locations across the U.S. and is made up of local, caring employees who solve customer business challenges through a consultative approach and best-in-class support. SBS is currently at the forefront of the “smart office” revolution and has one of the broadest technology portfolios in the industry including multifunction printers, interactive display systems, workflow automation, IT services, managed print services, and more.
Role: Delivery Driver/Installer
Location: Santa Fe Springs,
Apply for this job now.