A Business Administrator paying a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 is required for a unique hospitality business located in Birmingham City Centre. This diverse role requires a highly organised individual, with a creative flair to expand alongside a blossoming Birmingham hospitality business.
The Highlights of this position are:
- £22,000 - £25,000
- Full time 40 hours
- Daytime hours - 5 Days a week
- Located in the heart of Birmingham
- Opportunity to work with an expanding company
- Unique Business Administrator role - input and handling of social media presence
As well as administration and HR assistant experience, applicants must have a familiarity producing social media content.
This authentic hospitality business specialises in locally sourced artisan goods, seeking a Business Administrator to manage day to day administrational duties within their Mailbox Birmingham Head Quarters. This progressive business has expanded to four venues over the last 5 years and requires a dedicated Business Administrator to work in harmony with the passionate owners. This role will assist the management teams with HR responsibilities, perform day to day administration duties and work closely with the owners to action their bespoke ideas. Additionally, this niche hospitality business is looking for a Business Administrator with knowledge of social media platforms and work flexibility to support and administrate with exciting new events in Birmingham.
- Providing knowledge and experience of a full range of administrative procedures
- Efficient time management
- Secretariat support to management teams
- Diary organization
- Maintenance of records/basic bookkeeping
- HR experience
- Previous admin experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Work flexibility
- Focussed individual
- Knowledge of social platforms
If you are interested in this Business Administrator role in Birmingham then please apply now!