Production Team Member - job description
Full Time Employment
World leaders in synthetic doctor blade technology, delivering practical and competitive doctor blade solutions to satisfy customer needs. All this through a friendly and professional global team effort. In doing so we will always strive to exceed customer expectations in both product performance and customer service.
- Running of machine - ensuring all product is manufactured to a high standard.
- Responsible for picking appropriate materials for different jobs.
- Re-sharpening of tooling when required.
- Maintenance of machines.
- Must be able to understand and work to tolerances set out.
- Self-regulating Quality Control of finished product.
- Packaging & labelling correctly to conform to Export regulations.
- Housekeeping & general tidiness of work environment.
- Liaising with Production Manager and team for production schedules.
- To comply with H&S regulations at all times.
- To be aware of production process and environment and where possible share any thoughts of how we can improve.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook