We are seeking a National Law Firm Seeking Paralegal With Bankruptcy Experience to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal (Chapter 13 & 7 bankruptcy is a must)
- Familiarity with legal research
- Familiar with the US Bankruptcy electronic filing system.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Mandatory: Bankruptcy Software (Best Case, CIN Compass, Next Chapter or similar systems)
National Law Firm
Role: National Law Firm Seeking Paralegal with Bankruptcy Experience
Apply for this job now.