Our company has an immediate opportunity for an Customer Service Representative to join our small yet dynamic team. This position plays an important role within our Long Beach branch as the successful candidate would be the frontline of our company in providing excellent customer service and helping extend our reach into new markets.
This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will work closely with our Sales & Technical Services staff.
- Provide internal and external customers with product support, quotes, orders and shipping information.
- Enter order enrollments into our system, follow up and prepare shipping documents, issue invoices and communicate order status to customers.
- Represent our company in a professional manner as the primary in-person representative at our Long Beach location
- Maintain our customer database
- Forward specifications, samples, and literature to customers
- Assist with seminars, campaign marketing development and market research as requested
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and customer service skills with the ability to understand customer requirements
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, accurately and prioritize deliverables to meet timelines
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and general computer literacy
Education & Experience:
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
Role: Customer Service
Apply for this job now.