Teaching Assistant: Early Years Foundation Stage
Pay: £290 - £350 per week
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare.
Contract Dates: March 2021 - May 2021
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in a local Nursery in the Cramlington area. This is a full-time Teaching Assistant role, which will commence as soon as possible for the next 6-8 weeks, possibly longer. You will be required to work 32 hours per week over 4 days.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage team, the successful Teaching Assistant will be required to provide general support within the Nursery classroom. You may also be required to deliver some interventions and 1:1 support.
This average sized Nursery is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team. The Nursery has effective leadership and staff members are motivated, engaged and general morale is high.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
- Have a patient and caring nature.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and t