Mid-tier accountancy firm are seeking an ambitious and driven Accounts Manager. Based in North London this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career.
The successful candidate will need to be driven and have the ability to work autonomously, as well as managing and developing the accounts team.
Offering a competitive salary this firm is seeking and ambitious individual who is ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Managing a client portfolio
- Planning jobs and contact clients to remind them when preparation work is due.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Liaising with the clients on all aspects of accounts and to be the main point of contact for any ad hoc queries.
- Ensuring that recovery rates and budgets for jobs are adhered to by self and the team
- Job planning, supervision and finalisation.
- Coaching and developing junior team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Ensuring that the firm's standard processes are used in the production of accounts work in all aspects and for ensuring that technical standards are maintained with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently.
- All applicants must have accounts experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients
- Experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience
Rewards attached to this position are £60,000 per year, plus benefits - if you are interested, please contact me today