IT Manager needed for a leading Kent based organisation in Ashford, Kent. Salary £45k + Benefits.
The role of the IT Manager will be to lead on the implementation and maintenance of the companies IT Infrastructure ensuring that it is robust and secure. In addition to this you will lead the support team in the provision of support to internal and external customers, oversee and participate in IT projects ensuring the objectives are met.
For this IT Manager position you must have the following:
- Previous experience of IT Management.
- Previous team management experience, including recruitment, absence management, PDR's, Coaching and mentoring.
- Experience of implementing, supporting and maintaining IT Systems.
- Exposure to wide technologies and evidence of proficiency.
- Experience of managing and installing storage area networks.
- Experience in layer 2/3 networking and troubleshooting.
- Experience of setup and install of VMware ESXI and VCentre in a production environment.
- Experience in MS/2008/20123/2016 Server & Active Directory
This is a great role for an IT Manager who is looking to be a part of a progressive organisation, the has a great culture and friendly teams.
If this role is of interest to you then please reply with a copy of your updated CV and salary epectations.
Immedaite interviews are available.
Role: IT Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Ashford, Kent,
Apply for this job now.