This position performs outbound calls to potential and current VoIP and MSP customers to qualify them as sales leads for sales specialists. This position will require working closely with Sales to ensure accurate and effective quality of sales leads.
• Make outgoing calls to potential customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
• Serve as Skytel Systems professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, etc.
• Possess strong knowledge of Time Management Systems products and services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
• Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
• Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Maintain regular attendance and to arrive to work on time.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Skytel Systems.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• Actively follow Time Management Systems’ policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
***Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time. ***
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
• Previous customer service/sales experience in a call center environment preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 35 lbs.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
• Employees may be required to work more than 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as evenings and weekends as business demands.
Managed IT and VoIP Service Provider -Skytel is a local managed IT and VOIP provider experiencing rapid growth and is looking for additional Tech 2 and Tech 3 staff members that will be working in our Tech Support Dept. You will be assisting with answering support phone calls and emails a wide variety of customers with PC, printing, server, and VOIP phone issues. You will also be asked to go on site at customer locations if necessary to troubleshoot issues, assist with migrations, and participate with phone deployments.
We are looking for smart, motivated professionals with positive energy to play a role within our IT Tech team.
Role: Sales Representative - Outbound
Apply for this job now.