Senior Practitioner - Information & Assessment - Hackney - £32 per hour
The position is a Senior Practitioner position within the Information and Assessment Team which is the front door service for adults in Hackney. The person would be required to manage both qualified and unqualified staff and rotate various functions such as Duty, Screening and Safeguarding. Minimal complex case management is required and only occasionally.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
As a Senior Practitioner you will be experienced in:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Senior/managerial roles
- Safeguarding enquiries
- Adults' services
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Senior Practitioner - Information & Assessment - Hackney - £32
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.